Re: [xsl] Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen
From: "Kevin Brown" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:36:12 -0700
Jesper:

Certainly you can make use of those locally. A long time ago I also
implemented a web service using our style sheets so that folks did not even
have to deploy them locally ... instead just use a web call.

I checked and they are still around although they could probably use a bit
of a tune up. I have not touched this in several years, I am sure something
is broken.

If for example, you go to this:

http://www.foactive.com/Barcodes/Service.asmx/GenCode128?value=KEVIN%20BROWN
&optstring=&printtext=true&subset=A&makeUCC=false&module=&height=&quiethor=&
quietvert=&fontfam=Helvetica&fontheight=10pt

You should be served up a bar code. You can play with all the options
available (look at foactive.com website and go to barcode web service). You
could easily dynamically generate these through a web call if you like. If
you have any issues or if this is something everyone would like, I would be
happy to give them a tune-up and make sure they are always around for folks
to use.

Kevin Brown
RenderX