Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:45:27 -0400
At 2012-09-29 19:47 +0200, Jesper Tverskov wrote:
I then downloaded Antenna House and must report
that it also doesn't work there!

I've successfully run each of my solutions for you on Antenna House, both versions 4.3 and 6.0. I don't know what your misstep may have been.

I don't know what FOP Ken is using

I've not (yet) been able to use FOP for my client solutions, so I don't have it installed on my system. I regularly use Antenna House, XEP and Ibex based on client requirements.

I understand that there is nothing gained from using Kevin's "only"
solution. In one way it looks more simple, I like that, but I have
really enjoyed getting to know the world of "markers" and all the
things they can do.

I think practice in using markers will help you for future solutions.

Ken also wrote: "If your table were not bordered, then the adjusted
footer height would place the "continued" text looking as if it were
the next line of the body."

YES yes YES! This is how I could get Ken's XSL-FO 1.0 solution working
almost as good as Ken's XSL-FO 1.1 solution. At the moment I use
inverted colors and a little arrow making it easy to understand that
"continued" in the page footer is about the content of the table in
page body.

Good luck!

-- Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal