Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative
From: Philip Vallone <philip.vallone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 08:51:51 -0400
Hi Ken,

This works in FOP trunk. I am not sure of the complete requirement sJesper is
requesting, but the markup works as expected.

On Sep 29, 2012, at 11:22 AM, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> At 2012-09-29 11:01 -0400, Philip Vallone wrote:
>> I am not sure if this helps, but the Apache FOP team is working on
implementing table-markers which allows fo:retrieve-table-marker in the body.
It is currently implemented in the trunk. I test it this morning for a project
I am working on and works well.