Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:multi-switch or alternative
From: Philip Vallone <philip.vallone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 07:16:19 -0400
Hi Jesper,

If you are developing xsl-fo, I would suggest learning how to use your xsl-fo
processor outside of any IDE (e.g Oxygen). If you are a developer than running
command line applications is not a big leap. Any dependency to the IDE in
regards to xsl or xsl-fo processors is only going to slow you down and limit
your ability to work in different environments.

This is just a word of advice which I hope helps you.

Regards,

Phil

Sent from Phil's iPhone