Re: [xsl] XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:47:25 -0700
Here is an equivalent XSLT-based solution -- i both cases there is no
literal function defined -- just an inline one:

<xsl:stylesheet  version="3.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
  exclude-result-prefixes="xs">
  <xsl:output method="text"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:sequence select=
       "let $f := function($n as xs:integer,
       $f1 as function(xs:integer) as xs:integer
       ) as xs:integer
       {if($n eq 0)
       then 1
       else $n * $f1($n -1, $f1)