Re: [xsl] XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:01:16 -0700
Finally, it is possible to hide the use of the second argument -- like this:

<xsl:stylesheet  version="3.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
  exclude-result-prefixes="xs">
  <xsl:output method="text"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:sequence select=
       "let $f := function($n as xs:integer,
                                         $f1 as function(xs:integer,
function()) as xs:integer
                                       ) as xs:integer
                        {if($n eq 0)
                            then 1
                            else $n * $f1($n -1, $f1)
                        },
               $F := function($n as xs:integer) as xs:integer
         return
            $F(5)
       "/>
   </xsl:template>