Re: [xsl] Re: Inserting File Attributes Into XSLT Output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Inserting File Attributes Into XSLT Output
From: Nathan Tallman <ntallman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:36:04 -0500
Thank you, everyone for your replies.

@Michele -- I think you're right to do this server-side and not during
the initial transformation. I do want in in the finding aid, but
perhaps not the EAD directly, just the HTML.

@Eric -- I think this is the way to go; I will work on the specifics today.

@Emmanuel/@Wendell -- Thanks for the pointers, but I think I'm going
to do this in javascript, or perhaps php.

Again, thanks to all!

Nathan