xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Sun Dec 30 05:25:11 GMT 2012
- Re: [xsl] better way to get the path to a node?
- Re: [xsl] XSLT-driven syntax highlighting for XPath 2.0, XSLT 2.0 and XSD 1.1
- Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT-driven syntax highlighting for XPath 2.0, XSLT 2.0 and XSD 1.1
- Re: [xsl] Word Ladders as an example of a "Find shortest path between two nodes in a graph" problem
- [xsl] [ANN] Proceedings of Balisage 2012 Published
- Re: [xsl] things about grouping
- [xsl] serialized form of XML using xslt 1.0
- [xsl] XML/XSL Revision Control/ Source Code Versioning: Ideas, Methods, Tools for Specific scenario as a Content Writer?
- AS - 8 Dec 2012 10:24:43 -0000
- [xsl] A compelling use case for employing binary trees in XML processing?
- [xsl] [ANN] Stylus Studio X15 Available Now
- [xsl] extrem performance break down
- [xsl] Inserting File Attributes Into XSLT Output
- [xsl] XSL:FO - How to group and sort in XSL:FO on a sibling values
- [no subject]
- [xsl] Accessing the input document's @xmlns
- Tim rdf - 14 Dec 2012 15:14:28 -0000
- [xsl] Preserving CDATA sections?
- [xsl] [XPath 3.0] Can anonymous functions return markup?
- [xsl] UriBuilder in XSLT 2
- [xsl] XSL-FO: Section titles with icon: positoining
- Re: [xsl] [Summary] 4 equivalent XPath expressions for concatenating three arguments
- Xmlizer - 19 Dec 2012 21:53:20 -0000
- [xsl] Why do these xsl:variable declarations give different results?
- [xsl] [Ann] XMLSpectrum update for multi-file XSLT projects
- [no subject]
- [xsl] current() within a key element's @use
- [xsl] XPath expression to convert a list of (string) integers into a sequence of (genuine) integers