Re: [xsl] document function cached?

Subject: Re: [xsl] document function cached?
From: Michel Hendriksen <michel.hendriksen@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:56:40 +0100
 That is exactly what I find kinda weird. As I understand
it[position()] is short for [position() = position()]. And [3] will be
short for [position() = 3]. This would explain the behavior. So its
actually the shorthand notation that makes things kinda
weird/confusing.

Nice one by the way: saxon:discard-document()

Have it all sorted out now, up and running!

Thx all!

Michel