Re: [xsl] document function cached?

Subject: Re: [xsl] document function cached?
From: Michel Hendriksen <michel.hendriksen@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:58:38 +0100
Interesting observation;-)

In my case the positions should have the same value, but I would be
using the wrong 'position'.
So indexing would work if I would pass to position the node which
position I would want to match against the position of the node within
the predicate,
like in position(current()).

Its the context switch that makes it weird/meaningless to use
position() as I did.

Michel