Re: [xsl] XSLT Unit Testing and Coverage

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Unit Testing and Coverage
From: "BR Chrisman brchrisman@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:52:44 -0000
One of the common use cases of unittests in my experience is to drill down
into a stack of code and isolate a bug.  The unittests are often kind of
'leftovers'.
There are probably some styles of XSLT work that would work with that, but
not generally how I personally work in XSLT.
More of a fan of end-to-end testing and differential stuff.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Vasudev Kandhadai vasu.kandhadai@xxxxxxxxx