Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===
From: "Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 16:01:49 -0000
Michael Kay's XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 (for XML, XSLT, and XPath) is some of
the best money I've ever spent on XML-technology-related documentation --
it is a fantastic piece of work. Mulberry Technologies [1] have an
assortment of print resources available on their website. Ken Holman's
Practical Transformation with XSLT and XPath is another excellent reference
[2]. Sal Mangano's XSLT Cookbook has come in handy for me at various times.

Priscilla Walmsley's XQuery (for XQuery) is a very good introduction to the
language.

I'm not sure about a schema reference; the W3 may be a good place to start
[3].

While it is not a book, Dmitri Novatchev's XSLT/XPath training course on
Pluralsite is another absolutely excellent resource.

HTH,
Bridger

[1] http://www.mulberrytech.com/
[2] http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/index.htm#ptux