Re: [xsl] For CSV output file - should end of record marker be line feed or a carriage return from xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] For CSV output file - should end of record marker be line feed or a carriage return from xsl
From: "Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 21:05:36 -0000
You'll stand a better chance of getting your line ends right by using
<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>
with the line end being represented by whatever it is on the system where
the text file containing these two lines resides. (This would be CR+LF on
Windowses, LF on Unices and CR on Mac OSs.)

Explicitly requesting CR or LF or CR+LF means that the result will not
necessarily have the intended line structure on one system or the other,
i.e., wherever you run the XSLT.

-W

On 7 November 2014 18:40, Catherine Wilbur cwilbur@xxxxxxxxxxx <