Re: [xsl] where to look for xsl folk..

Subject: Re: [xsl] where to look for xsl folk..
From: "adam adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 03:38:35 -0000
hey

Thanks for this information, and thanks for the other post about OxG (I
am very familiar with it). I have done a reasonable amount of research
in the open source world and I dont see anything fitting the bill.
Essentially I want a good stylesheet to run against a docx file and
provide 'good enough' HTML. It will be manually cleaned up and will stay
for the duration of its life as HTML.

I'd prefer to make a direct docx-> html conversion and not go through an
intermediary format. Also, Im looking for open source solutions.

Adam

---
Adam Hyde
http://www.adamhyde.net/projects