Re: [xsl] where to look for xsl folk..

Subject: Re: [xsl] where to look for xsl folk..
From: "Christopher R. Maden crism@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:36:19 -0000
On 06/19/2016 04:17 PM, adam adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We are working with docx files that need to be translated into HTML. The
docx files are chapters of scholarly content that constitute a book. We
need to translate the docx into a tidy HTML version with direct
translation of semantic elements but with the elimination of styles.

There are a few tools to do this kind of thing. The Public Knowledge Project is working on integrating them into a pipeline; itbs not ready for prime time *quite* yet, but itbs getting there, and the individual components may be useful to you on their own. Check out <URL: https://github.com/pkp/xmlps > for source and more info.

This is getting non-XSL; sorry to go off-topic.

~Chris
bIf youbve been a man ob action, though youbre lying there in
traction,
 You will gain some satisfaction thinkinb, bJesus, at least I
tried.bb
  b Andy M. Stewart (1952b2015), bRamblinb Roverb