Re: [xsl] Processing approach

Subject: Re: [xsl] Processing approach
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:15:21 -0000
Ibm not sure whether I have completely understood the scenario, but did you consider using tunnel parameters?

https://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-30/#tunnel-params
https://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#tunnel-params

Calculate the variable once, in the context of a node that is ancestor-or-self to all affected nodes, and pass this variable as a tunnel parameter to apply-templates, to next-match, or to call-template.

Gerrit