Re: [xsl] Processing approach

Subject: Re: [xsl] Processing approach
From: "BR Chrisman brchrisman@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 01:12:16 -0000
hard to say without the details.. but kind of sounds like something that
would be best fit (in 1.0) to multiple stylesheets... the first being an
identity-based transform distributing your aggregate data to the various
appropriate nodes in some sort of metadata format, and the second
performing your final actual transformation?
unless the data set is huge... can do it otherwise... I'm sure.. but
multi-staged might be less messy.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Joseph L. Casale jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx