Re: [xsl] What's the best feature in XSLT 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What's the best feature in XSLT 3?
From: "Rick Quatro rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 20:15:31 -0000
I am finding this thread interesting because I am still mainly using XSLT 2.
Besides Liam's upcoming course, are there any definitive guides on XSLT
3/XPath 3.1? My too best current resources are Michael Kay's book and Ken
Holman's course on Udemy.com, which cover versions 1 and 2. Thanks for any
pointers.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

585-729-6746

www.frameexpert.com/store/

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 12:59 PM Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

While i was preparing for a course on XSLT 3 later this month, i
wondered whether other people would have favourite features that were
introduced in XSLT 3. I know i do.

What do you find most useful? Or like the best?

Liam