Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 22:30:57 -0000
Hi Christophe,

>  Dimitre, are the course resources - xml files, txt files, xsl files -
available somewhere ?

The reader should be able to download these, including a .pdf file with all
slides, by clicking on "Exercise Files" on the menu:

If you don't see the horizontal menu that contains these selectable items:

"Table of Contents", "Description", "Transcript", "Exercise Files",
"Discussion", "Recommended",

here are the links for the three courses to which clicking "Exercise Files"
leads:

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-foundations-part1/exercise-f
iles

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xpath-3-0-whats-new/exercise-file

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-3-0-whats-new-part1/exercise
-files

Hope this helps

Dimitre

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 1:13 PM Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.