Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 22:41:16 -0000
On Mon, 2019-11-25 at 17:07 +0000, Rick Quatro rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> Watching part of the course was very helpful and has encouraged me to
> explore XSLT/XPath 3 in my own work. I haven't been able to find any
> books on XSLT 3.0 yet. I would appreciate any recommendations.

I don't think there are any books on XSLT 3 yet.

However, Priscilla Walmsley's book on XQuery 3 (make certain to get the
2nd edition, January 2016, which covers XQuery 3) covers XPath 3.1 and
includes the function library.

Amazon Canada: https://amzn.to/2KTd48E (if i did it right!)
Amazon USA: https://amzn.to/37IqYnK

Liam