Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:23:11 -0000
Thank you all guys who watched the courses during this free Pluralsight
weekend.

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks Liam, and I am sure your own XSLT 3.0 course is remarkable.

Let's establish (off-list) communication on XSLT/XPath etc.
teaching-related issues.

Thanks,
Dimitre

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 12:06 AM Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx <

> Thanks a lot, Dimitre. Your course XSLT 3.0 what's new - Part 1 is really
> great. I'm looking forward to Part 2 !
>
> Best,
> Christophe
> Le 24/11/2019 C  23:31, Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx a C)crit :
>
> Hi Christophe,
>
> >  Dimitre, are the course resources - xml files, txt files, xsl files -
> available somewhere ?
>
> The reader should be able to download these, including a .pdf file with
> all slides, by clicking on "Exercise Files" on the menu:
>
> If you don't see the horizontal menu that contains these selectable items:
>
> "Table of Contents", "Description", "Transcript", "Exercise Files",
> "Discussion", "Recommended",
>
> here are the links for the three courses to which clicking "Exercise
> Files" leads:

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-foundations-part1/exercise-f
iles

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xpath-3-0-whats-new/exercise-file