Re: [xsl] How do I pass the mode as a string?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I pass the mode as a string?
From: "Kerry, Richard richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 16:16:38 -0000
David:
>Maybe do it in Python

Me:
>C++, which is what I use most of the time (XSL is infrequent

Just so's you know, my mention of C++ and XSL actually means that's all I use
- I think.  (C# is on the horizon, and I once wrote something in Java, though
that was because I couldn't find a MIB reading library for C++, else I'd have
done that)
I don't use Python at all, so that really isn't an option.

So - if it's XML it'll be XSL to process it.

Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice
M: +44 (0)7812 325518
2nd Floor, MidCity Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6EA
richard.kerry@xxxxxxxx<https://webmail.siemens-it-solutions.com/owa/redir.asp
x?C=9fb20d019e3e4cb99344d708709a3177&URL=mailto%3arichard.kerry%40atos.net>

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity
cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be
triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain
a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting
from any virus transmitted.