Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon 10.0 (today's other news..)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon 10.0 (today's other news..)
From: "Martynas Jusevičius martynas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:35:00 -0000
Thank you for the suggestions.

The stylesheets are currently 2.0 because they are also reused on the
client-side with Saxon-CE. Which means standard math: functions and
random-number-generator() are not available.
I will definitely want to upgrade them to 3.0, but waiting for
Saxon-JS 2.0 to do that.

Therefore I wanted to upgrade the Java dependency to Saxon 10 first,
hoping that the stylesheets would require little to no changes (I'm
implementing a couple of extension functions that used java: calls).

What would be the path of least resistance here? EXSLT is not
available despite documentation saying it should be?

What would be the parth

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 11:10 AM Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx