Re: [xsl] Tool that measures the performance of an XSLT program at a fine granularity?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tool that measures the performance of an XSLT program at a fine granularity?
From: "Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:57:35 -0000
Roger,

Have you tried to put every expression in a separate function, to be able to
use Saxon's -TP option?

Of course, this changes the processing, as Michael Kay mentioned and might not
give you the answers you want to have.

- Michael MH

<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Here is a statement in my XSLT program:
>
> <xsl:variable name="who-list" select="random:sequence($hiddennodes *
$outputnodes, 0.0, math:pow($hiddennodes, -0.5))" as="xs:double*" />