Re: [xsl] Why does Chrome's XSL processor validate my XML files when processing them, and how can I make it stop doing that so that it processes them faster?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Why does Chrome's XSL processor validate my XML files when processing them, and how can I make it stop doing that so that it processes them faster?
From: "Kurt Cagle kurt.cagle@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 02:33:39 -0000
I use the XML Tree extension for Chrome (
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/xml-tree/gbammbheopgpmaagmckhpjbfgdfkpadb?hl=en).
Not only does it color code the output and allow for collapsing sections,
but I suspect it disables the schema parssing.that the Chrome native
processor uses.

*Kurt Cagle*
Community/Managing Editor
Data Science Central, A TechTarget Property
kcagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or kurt.cagle@xxxxxxxxx
443-837-8725

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 6:00 PM Wolfhart Totschnig
wolfhart.totschnig@xxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>