Re: [xsl] Sorting XML data by <entry ID="">

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting XML data by <entry ID="">
From: "Bauman, Syd s.bauman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 11:52:13 -0000
Hi Charles!

Graydon is probably correct, it is most likely oXygen 24 that is changing the
name on you. Are you using a Transformation Scenario? If so, try editing the
Transformation Scenario in question, and choosing the "Output" tab (the R-most
of the 3 tabs). There you can control where (the default) output goes.

And when you move to xsltprocb and the commandline, this will not be a
problem there. (Oh, as I see you have already discovered. Excellent!)

________________________________

>> I should have said, the files are output with an HTML extension, even
>> though the XML structure remains intact.
>
> How are you running the stylesheet?
>
> The result document file name is not specified by the XSLT, so it's
> presumably being controlled by whatever you're using to run the
> stylesheet.

I'm testing it with whatever the default XSLT setting is in oXygen
24--I'm not sure what that is. Once I have it working, I wanted to run
it on a bunch of files using XSLTproc. I guess I should try it first
with XSLTproc and see what happens.