Re: [xsl] Sorting XML data by <entry ID="">

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting XML data by <entry ID="">
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 13:32:47 -0000
Hey Chuck,

Assuming it was the default scenario in oXygen (or whichever one it was)
open it up and inspect it - you can probably see (under the third tab)
where an *.html file prefix is defined.

This default scenario for XML IIRC picks up an xml-stylesheet PI from the
document and executes it - the assumption being that this is a reasonable
place to look for an XSLT when none is given -- maybe that is what is
happening? (but this is an oXygen question so possibly OT.)

In any case the answer isn't hard to find --!

Cheers from snowy Maryland,
Wendell

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 3:07 AM Charles Muller acmuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...