[xsl] Spell Check Type Matching in XPath?

Subject: [xsl] Spell Check Type Matching in XPath?
From: "Eliot Kimber eliot.kimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:57:08 -0000
Im writing a Schematron rule that tries to identify URLs where the server
component is close to, but not quite, docs.servicenow.com, i.e., seivcenow
or servcinow or whatever. I also need to eliminate servers that are not like
servicenow, such as docs.amazon.com.

Basically I want a the kind of fuzzy match on servicenow that youd get with
normal spell checking.

Im not seeing an easy way to do this in XSLT/XPath (in the context of the
XSLT Schematron engine in Oxygen XML).

But I feel like Im missing some more-or-less obvious way to do this with
regular expression or maybe a fold or something (I can use XPath 3).

What am I missing?

Thanks,

E.
Eliot Kimber