Re: [xsl] Spell Check Type Matching in XPath?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Spell Check Type Matching in XPath?
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:35:12 -0000
Jeni Tennison's work on computing Levenshtein distance in XSLT may be
relevant:

http://www.jenitennison.com/2007/05/03/levenshtein-distance-in-xslt-2-0.html

(It would be interesting to see it reworked for XSLT 3.0...)

Search also for "Levenshtein distance XSLT" on Markmail.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

> On 21 Apr 2022, at 18:57, Eliot Kimber eliot.kimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Ibm writing a Schematron rule that tries to identify URLs where the server
component is close to, but not quite, bdocs.servicenow.com
<http://docs.servicenow.com/>b, i.e., bseivcenowb or bservcinowb or
whatever. I also need to eliminate servers that are not like servicenow, such
as bdocs.amazon.com <http://docs.amazon.com/>b.

> Basically I want a the kind of fuzzy match on bservicenowb that youbd
get with normal spell checking.

> Ibm not seeing an easy way to do this in XSLT/XPath (in the context of the
XSLT Schematron engine in Oxygen XML).

> But I feel like Ibm missing some more-or-less obvious way to do this with
regular expression or maybe a fold or something (I can use XPath 3).

<https://twitter.com/servicenow> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/servicenow>