Re: [xsl] output the result of the transformation twice, indented and not indented, without duplicating the code

Subject: Re: [xsl] output the result of the transformation twice, indented and not indented, without duplicating the code
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 19:07:39 -0000
Martin, I would suggest a slight change to your code:

<xsl:next-match/>

... rather than:

<xsl:apply-templates/>

... and when the heavy-lifting code is not being imported, then put a priority="1000" on the suggested match.

That will allow Wolfhart's stylesheet also to support a template rule for the root node.

I'm not sure such would be obvious to a new user, so I thought I would mention it for the archives.

I hope this helps.

. . . . . Ken