Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?
From: "Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 16:04:03 -0000
> Isn't this documented evidence of one of the epic editorial failures
> in the history of XPath ?

I appreciate that youbre frustrated by some of the editorial problems
that exist in the XPath specifications. I think we are all sometimes
frustrated by them. But as one of the editors, I feel a little insulted
by the contemptuous tone of your remarks.

The specifications represent the diligent efforts of a team of
volunteers working over a period of many years trying to craft
descriptions that satisfied a wide variety of stakeholders.

I hope that we can all work together constructively to continue to
improve them.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--