Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?
From: "Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:36:06 -0000
I doubt it is beyond those on this list (or the WG?) to auto-create an
index (despite W3C constraints) into all recs?
   AFAIK the recs are all available in XML?
I wonder what tool might be used.....
<sarcasm/>

Just a suggestion.

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 at 17:22, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
cmsmcq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.