Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?
From: "Peter Flynn peter@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 20:17:47 -0000
On 10/08/2022 18:43, Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I doubt it is beyond those on this list (or the WG?) to auto-create an
index (despite W3C constraints) into all recs?

Indexing is hard, intellectual labor. But it might be possible to do something with the markup in the specs.

I was hoping to elicit this response when I asked about the file format.

In my abundant ignorance of the editorial process I assumed that at least each function (nd other component) of the language would have a few paras of explanation; but specifically would occupy something like a <sect*> to itself at some level, with the name of the function in the <title>, or perhaps as the xml:id. It is then trivial to list them all, with a view to indexing, checking, assigning to subcommittees, etc. But perhaps I have been working with structured document systems for too long :-)

Peter