Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?
From: "Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:43:03 -0000
> I doubt it is beyond those on this list (or the WG?) to auto-create an
> index (despite W3C constraints) into all recs?

Indexing is hard, intellectual labor. But it might be possible to do
something with the markup in the specs.

> Just a suggestion.

Funny you should say that. I have a cunning plan. Or, at least, the
sketch of a draft of a notion that might be the beginning of an idea.

Hat tip to Even Lenz and #Balisage2022 for getting me tinkering on a
little thing. I envisioned it for DocBook books, but therebs nothing
about the actual user experience that depends on anything but HTML and a
bit of metadata.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--