Re: Ris: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?

Subject: Re: Ris: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?
From: "Jean-Paul Rehr rehrjb@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:03:39 -0000
I'm generally inclined to open source. But as Syd has said, Oxygen is
one application where the value for money is really top notch, particularly
if you are a student or academic with reduced license cost.

In terms of functions, in Oxygen XML documents you can select text (or
mixed node content), click CTRL + E and wrap it in whatever tag you type
in. You can also create your own code fragments, store them, and call with
CTRL + D. If you are an academic the reduced licence fees are very little
compared to the value.

Oxygen also has lots of training videos for XML beginners.

JPR

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 3:52 PM Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx <