Re: Ris: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?

Subject: Re: Ris: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?
From: "Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 13:52:12 -0000
In Oxygen, as soon as the file is a XML file (starts with an openning
element, ends with its closing element), you can select some text, cut
it, write your starting tag (editor automatically writes the closing
tag) and paste text inside.

And I'm not sure you have to cut / paste it...

Have a look at Oxygen, askfor an evaluation license, and do some tests !

Christophe

Le 17/08/2022 C  15:42, Massimiliano Volpi maxvolpi@xxxxxxxxxxx a C)critB :