Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 21:42:28 -0000
Christof,

The QuickRefs are copyrighted as indicated on their fronts (they are
designed to be printed and folded) which means you can't print them and
sell them. You can print them and use them, however, or pass them out (for
free), or pass the link around.

Thanks, they deserve a long life - it was Tony Graham, I think, who made
the first one (all of XSLT/XPath 1.0 on two sides of a page), which sets
the standard for the others in my view.

Regards, Wendell

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 3:02 AM Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx <