Re: [xsl] Do you run your XSLT code from a debugger? What debugger do you use?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you run your XSLT code from a debugger? What debugger do you use?
From: "Steven D. Majewski steve.majewski@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:44:16 -0000
> On Aug 23, 2022, at 11:21 AM, Steven D. Majewski steve.majewski@xxxxxxxxx
>
>  I recall Oxygen has a capability to generate sample code from schemas,

I meant to say bsample documentsb there.
But that may be limited usefulness. I was thinking of where random inputs are
generated to make sure garbage input wonbt crash a program or produce a
backdoor from buffer overflow b but in those cases, failure is easy to
define. With document encoding choices itbs more of a matter of non-optimal
output, not a clear failure that could be caught in an automated system.