Re: [xsl] Tools to Flatten a DTD

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tools to Flatten a DTD
From: "Paul Tyson phtyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 23:27:20 -0000
I find myself dealing with grammar transformations less and less--not
even once a year any more.

When I did, I always found some combination of trang[1] and msv[2] would
meet my needs.

Regards,
--Paul

[1] https://relaxng.org/jclark/trang.html
[2] Multi-Schema Validator, which started life decades ago at Sun, but
seems to be alive in various incarnations (search for it, also as
"MSV"). I can't vouch for any of them, but the original worked well.