Email privacy

Subject: Email privacy
From: "M. Robert Fraser" <rfraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:02:50 -0500
Privacy of e-mail policy at academic institutions can be quite different
from the business model.  If I understood him correctly, I heard on of
our attorney's from the University General Counsel's Office say that by
University Policy his boss could come into his office and check his
paper files without permission, but could not check his e-mail.  But I
understand the corporate situation to be very different.

--
-bob

[***** removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of rfraser.vcf]