RE: need sample comment to copyright office

Subject: RE: need sample comment to copyright office
From: "John T. Mitchell" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:54:24 -0500
Andrew, I sent an attached PDF and Word file, but it bounced due to
size.  So see
http://lautaro.web.aplus.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/john_mi
tchell_comments_1201_rm_2002-4.pdf, and if you'd like the Word or OO
version, just let me know.

And, of course, anyone is free to copy any of it, reuse, refine, alter
or whatever.  (Hopefully support as well!)  I fully expect some "closed
access" advocate to alter it to put words in my mouth I didn't say.

John