RE: pdfs?

Subject: RE: pdfs?
From: "William Allen" <wallen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:35:53 -0600
In general, our faculty does things like that, using the password protected
environment of Bb to declare "fair use."  Nobody has dared ask the
university attorney about the procedure.

William Allen
Director, Center for Learning Technologies
Prof. Art History
wallen@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.clt.astate.edu/wallen