RE: showing rental videos

Subject: RE: showing rental videos
From: Deg Farrelly <DEG.FARRELLY@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:05:06 -0700
Not much grey here at all... the law is quite specific....

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#110

It is not an infringement of copyright to:

Display
by faculty or students
in face-to-face teaching
in a nonprofit educational institution
in a classroom (or similar place devoted to instruction)
legal copy

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Media / Communication Studies / Women's Studies
Arizona State University West
P.O. Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona  85069-7100
Phone:  602.543.8522