Staff and Faculty Viewing of E-Reserves

Subject: Staff and Faculty Viewing of E-Reserves
From: "Yvonne Rode" <YRode@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:34:06 -0400
I'm curious to know what the reasoning is behind not allowing faculty or
e-reserve staff to view what they post. The last step I do after posting
e-reserves is to access them just as the students will to make sure I
did everything correctly. How on earth does the staff check to make sure
everything's up and running properly?

Yvonne Rode

Interlibrary Loan & Electronic Reserves
Sidney Silverman Library