RE: Making copies of video from DVD and TEACH Act

Subject: RE: Making copies of video from DVD and TEACH Act
From: "Bowden Russ" <rbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:14:02 -0800
If the content is secured via a campus logon security -"Student access by
class/course) It seems you are replacing not circumventing a protective
measure.
I would assume your streaming conversion would include the prevention of
copying the source (playback only stream?)

----In Reply--
Russ Bowden SRJC-Media Services  (707) 527-4262