Re: Question on sharing digital document delivery materials

Subject: Re: Question on sharing digital document delivery materials
From: Madelyn Wessel <mfw2y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:30:21 -0400
I agree completely with Kevin's analysis.

I would not have any problem defending as fair use, limited electronic dissemination of set of individual articles to a small group of faculty for research collaborative purposes. The icing on the cake is certainly to ask the professor setting up the site to inform her co-researchers that the articles should not be distributed outside the group. The best way to do that is via a clear notice on each article that is included in the collab site.

Madelyn