RE: Permission to use screenshots of databases

Subject: RE: Permission to use screenshots of databases
From: "Jack Boeve" <JBoeve@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:45:18 -0400
[ON BEHALF OF KERRY OUELLET...]

I can see that I wrote something in my message that was misconstrued.
The checklist was given to me by a publisher so we could decide whether
a piece WE WERE USING would fall under fair use before sending it off to
print. OUR PIECE did not...but I never checked the piece that is under
discussion here.
So the subjectivity issue, although an important one, didn't come up.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but it did bring up a very good point
which cannot be ignored...two people using the same form could very well
come up with a different decision.

Thanks.

Kerry Ouellet