Re: Journal article question

Subject: Re: Journal article question
From: "Jodi Poe" <jpoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:24:31 -0500
It is published by National Gang Crime Research Center. Our ILL folks have
their contact information, but before we contacted them for more information,
we thought we would "poll" my listservs to see if we could send it through ILL
first. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jodi W. Poe
Associate Professor, Distance Education/Electronic Resources Manager
Houston Cole Library
Jacksonville State University
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, AL  36265-1602
TEL: (256) 782-8103
FAX: (256) 782-5872
Email: jpoe@xxxxxxx

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss