RE: Journal article question

Subject: RE: Journal article question
From: "Collins, Geraldine" <gcollins@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:02:11 -0400
The simplest thing to do is to treat this journal as if it were a book and
apply copying rules accordingly.

If you can, make an exception to your lending policy and lend the item to the
requesting library.  An adjustment in the normal loan period for books may be
necessary, but this is often done in resource sharing.

Remember the most useful tenet of copying decisions is: "when in doubt, get
permission".