RE: What Educators Should Know About Copyright PocketGuide or Something Similar??

Subject: RE: What Educators Should Know About Copyright PocketGuide or Something Similar??
From: "Croft, Janet B." <jbcroft@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:53:06 -0500
Try the materials on the ALA CAN Wiki at
http://librarycopyright.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page, especially the
digital copyright slider and the section on e-reserves.  You can order
physical copies of the slider here
http://www.wo.ala.org/districtdispatch/?p=421, but you might want to call
first since the article says they were out of stock back in September.

Janet Brennan Croft
Associate Professor
Head of Access Services
University of Oklahoma Libraries
Bizzell 104NW
Norman OK 73019
405-325-1918
Fax 405-325-7618
jbcroft@xxxxxx
http://libraries.ou.edu/
Book Review Editor of Oklahoma Librarian
http://www.oklibs.org/oklibrarian/current/index.html
"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the rising ape meets
the falling angel." -Terry Pratchett